Thank you for your interest in the Kirkwood-Des Peres Area Chamber of Commerce. We have a very enthusiastic and engaged St. Louis Chamber membership! Not only are they located all over the St. Louis area, but they are very passionate about supporting each other’s business! They just need to get to know you! But our membership goes well beyond just relationship building through events and networking. The Chamber is an advocate for your business when you need us, we provide numerous resources for your business and a large potential of resources through the relationships you build. Lastly, the Chamber places a great emphasis on giving you the educational opportunities to build your knowledge base for your business success! We are a one-stop single resource for your business to be as GREAT as possible. We DARE you to be GREAT!
Once you Join:
- As soon as your information is entered into our database your business name appears on the home page of the Chamber website as well as our online business listings, giving your business coverage 24/7! We also announce that you are a new Chamber member on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and at our monthly Luncheon where we ask you to come to the podium and introduce yourself to fellow Chamber members, and receive your Chamber plaque.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee - The Chamber guarantees that if, after participation in a specific number of networking meetings and personalized mentoring provided through the Chamber, you are still dissatisfied, your investment will be refunded, less the set-up fee.
- Board Room - Use our high tech Board Room for your next meeting. Hold hourly, day-long or weekday evening meetings at the Chamber for only $25 for 1-4 hours, and only $50 for an entire day.
- Brochures in Chamber office – You are welcome to display your brochure in the Chamber office – Included in your membership.
- Economic Development - Helps bring new companies to the area and assists local firms with expansions. We can help your business find a new location or building, give advice on financing options, and provide guidance on the availability of incentives.
- Mentoring Program – Confidential assistance with business issues with specially selected mentors - Included in your membership.
- Name Badges – Only $10 each, upon request. Name Badges can be picked up at the Chamber office or at each Chamber event when ready.
- Notary Services – Available Monday - Friday at the Chamber office from 8:30am–3pm. Included in your membership.
- Referrals to Members - 80% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that is a member of the Chamber of Commerce. People like to narrow their search for products and services by calling the Chamber and we refer to Chamber members. We receive calls daily for members services and products and it’s our pleasure to promote your business, even if you are unable to attend Chamber events! - Included in your membership.
- Relocation Packet – Be the first business new residents see when they request information about the community! Only $1 per piece places your information in the Relocation Packet, which is mailed to new residents and those planning to move to the area, upon request. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Ribbon Cuttings – Celebrate your Grand Opening, Business Anniversary or other special occasion with an official Ribbon Cutting! It’s only $100 and we do everything! All you do is serve refreshments for your guests and smile for the camera!
- Speed Pass – Save time! Buy a Speed Pass for the Membership Luncheons! Transferable within your company, we keep track of it for you and there is No Expiration Date-carries over from year to year!
- Email Blast – Send out an email to the entire Chamber membership, over 1000 possible business connections! The cost is $75 per email blast. We can accept virtually any format (TIFF, GIF, EPS, PDF, PNG, etc)
- Enhanced Listing – Your business floats to the top of your category in the Business Listings on the Chamber website, giving your business prominent recognition with click through to a full page of information about your company, as well as a photo and video! Plus search engine optimization with the area’s best search engine.
- Getting to Know YOU Sponsorship - An entire month of promotion highlighting your business with a full page article on our website and Emailed to member representatives, your banner on the home page of our website with link to your website, recognition at the Luncheon. You are even recognized on the Chamber's phone message.
- Special Offers – Savings program giving you the opportunity to do business with other members and offer exclusive "Chamber member only" discounts that are listed on the Chamber website. Included in your membership.
- Member Savings! Just for being a Chamber member, Office Depot offers savings of up to 51% on office supplies! The Miller Group offers 10% off to protect your computer. And Greer Consulting is a tremendous HR Tool for Chamber members. Included in your membership.
- Public Policy Committee – Chaired by an experienced Chamber Board Member to examine public policy issues to make recommendations to the Board whether or not specific issues should be supported by the Chamber – Included in your membership.
Thank you for investing in one of the largest advocates of business in St. Louis County! Please fill in the appropriate investment level, based on the number of employees in your company (including owners & partners), add the one time set up fee, any other options your choose, and total at the bottom. Please return the completed, signed form with your check or credit card information (see below). Two part-time employees count as one full-time employee. Your investment may be deductible as a business expense, not as a charitable contribution.
Please complete the form and return it to the Chamber office